Tribunal building
|| service


The legislation prescribes the method of valuation but the variables within the calculations are open to negotiation by either side. If an agreement cannot be reached on the terms and/or the premium to be paid for a lease extension or the freehold, application can be made to the First Tier Tribunal (Property Division) for a decision on the outstanding issues.

We have a wealth of experience in preparing submissions and appearing at tribunals.


RICS Chartered Surveyor in London, Essex and surrounding areas.


Supporting you when you need it most.

|| all services

Check Out Our
Other Services