Row of Houses in Green
  • Service


The legislation prescribes the method of valuation but the variables within the calculations are open to negotiation by either side. If an agreement cannot be reached on the terms and/or the premium to be paid for a lease extension or the freehold, application can be made to the First Tier Tribunal (Property Division) for a decision on the outstanding issues.

Having experience of preparing submissions and appearing at Tribunal email or call to discuss how we can assist.

Please contact us for details of how we can assist.

Contact us to:

  • Understand to what you are legally entitled
  • Gain an understanding of the issues
  • Obtain a valuation
  • Know your rights